Update Descon to Version 8.02.287
Two easy options to get the latest version of Descon Plus.
Option 1 – Open Descon Plus on your computer. When it prompts you that an update is available, just click <Approve> and we’ll take care of the rest.
If Descon does not prompt you to update, click on the Support tab and then the Update icon to check for updates.
Option 2 – Download the latest version of Descon Plus, and open the installer file. The installation wizard will walk you through the entire installation process. With this step, you will need to uninstall the older version of Descon. (Uninstall instructions below.)
How to Uninstall Older Versions of Descon Plus
Three ways to uninstall applications in Windows.
Option 1 – Uninstall from the Start menu
- Select Start and look for your previous version of Descon (new version is 8.02.287) in the list shown.
- Press and hold (or right-click) on the app, then select Uninstall.
Option 2 – Uninstall from the Settings page
- Select Start , then select Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
- Select your previous version of Descon (new version is 8.02.287), and then select Uninstall.
Option 3 – Uninstall from the Control Panel (for programs)
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Press and hold (or right-click) on your previous version of Descon (new version is 8.02.287) and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change. Then follow the directions on the screen.